Cystocele, rectocele and tailbone discomfort

Posted , 3 users are following.

To date for the last nine months it’s so uncomfortable sitting with the prolapses.  I have to sit on one cheek so to speak because my tailbone feels so sensitive. It feels like there is no longer any padding and that I almost sitting on the bone.

Is this connected to prolapses or something different.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You still feeling when my deep stitches healed I had tailbone pain
  • Posted

I have t had a repair yet.. this is a symptom that developed about nine months ago and I have to spend a lot of time laying down as the pressure on my rear end is really uncomfortable.

Have seen several doctors and consultants but no answers.

• Posted

Internal healing pain is very trickery. The surgery take place in your vagina but the pain is around rectum and tailbone...
  • Posted

Hi Taff

Gee That sound awful!

To determine the extent of the surgery I required, I had a 3D and 4D ultrasound lying down and standing up I am wondering whether this might be useful to give you more information or even a lower back X-ray. 

My prolapses just made me feel like everything was heavily dragging down. With so much ache and fatigue. I was also uncomfortable sitting and always went for the sofa to be more horizontal. I didn’t experience what you describe but sounds like it needs to be explored  further unless your doctor has a good explanation.

Keep persisting ...,is it related to prolapses or is it something separate from?

Peta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.