D-day

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well ladies and gents today is weigh in and I am not feeling very positive. I don’t know what’s been up with me this past week i have stuck to the plan 100% but i feel so bloated no energy and not to mention so tired. Its my day off tomorrow so think i might just sleep zzzzzz..I hope i have lost again!!!!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Rach I'm sure you will be fine , we all get a bit jittery when weigh day approaches . 

Look forward to your next posting xx

• Posted

Hi, i lost 2lb, wasnt expecting much though. how are you getting along?
    • Posted

Hi rach I'm doing good thanks , had a bit of a nightmare 2nd weigh in as it was Tom so I only lost 2lb so 1st3lb off so far .

Started them on the 22nd may so well happy with the lose . 

Get next weighing 18th aug , can't weight I no I've lost as I've gone down dress size .

I just keep thinking if I hadn't of gone to the drs what size would I be now xxx

• Posted

Well done!!! I have lost 16lb so far but still feel same size ha ha. I can tell though with clothes but when I stand on the scales it Dosent feel like me. Good luck for your next weigh in. I have got 2 month supply of the little blue pills so hopefully by the time I go again I will of had a good weight loss.

I know when I took them before I lost the weight so quick and kept it off for 2 years but i fell back into old habits. X x 

• Posted

Rachel, How did you go on with your weigh in x
    • Posted

Hi Andrea,

I lost 2lb, i wasnt expecting a lot to be honest as had 2 weeks off the tablets. do thats 16lb in total since starting them again. I hope to have a better result next time.

Thank you for asking (cant forget that)

How is your weight loss journey going?

• Posted

Hi Rachel,

No you musn't forget the 'magic' word! remmebr your mum telling you that when you were a 'child'!!!!

Thats a fab loss, as long as it keeps coming off, thats all the matters.

I have finally got some results to speak of lol.

After being on them for 7 weeks, with no results for the first 3, I have lost, 2.5, 2.5, 1.5, 1.5 so very pleased.

Its a blooming tough journey but on the right road now x

• Posted

Hi,

Ha ha. smile

I still feel the same size, obviously I can tell with my clothes but its still me! Exactly i think losing i too quick is harder to maintain. I have been on the tablets before and lost 3.5 stone but when they aren’t there as a back up and you know eating that cheese sandwich wont give you any side effects you do indulge (or that might just be me) I didn’t pile it on straight after stopping the tablets it was 2 years after (just before anybody jumps down my throat)

That’s really good, bet you are pleased with that. Everyone is different and the tablets can take longer for some to kick into action. Its great when you see results it gives you motivation to carry on.

Your right it is, but nothing is easy we have to make sacrifices if we want to be slim.

• Posted

LOL!

It's our own personal journey and not for anyone to bloody judge or critisise!!!

I have had 2 major back surgery ops and a knee replacement due to a serious road accident in 1996, which is when I put weight on, plus 2 episodes of breast cancer! Now is the right time for me to do something about it, I feel fabulous but a tad 'fat', (I dislike that word).

Here's to the next round of weight loss.

Good luck flower xx

• Posted

WOW Andrea you have had it tough! I know people think they are helping but everyone is different and have different reasons for losing weight and why they have piled it on.

Good luck and keep in touch! xx

• Posted

HI,

Yes it was tough but I have 4 lovely children, 3 grandchildren and a husband that has been my support all the way through so how lucky am I, in truth, very very lucky.

I am through it now yay, : ))

Catch you soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.