D.L.A.forms help

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello from sunny wales well joking it is raining I have fibro

and I am in the motion of filling in my forms I found a site called benefits and work you will have to pay to become a member but it is well worth it , they will help the explain everything on how to fill these forms which are designed to trip you up and not to receieve what you are entitled to as a sufferor of this condition , we need all the help we can get in just being believed by some members of the public , good luck the site is benefits and work , ta ta

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

oh fab :ok: when i got mine through, which i was dreading, i rang DLA help line, the lady filled it in for me, sent it to me, i recieved it the next day completed, i just had to sign it and send it in, and she was lovely too :wink:

i have never known such a hard form to fill in, i had sleepless nights when i knew it was due sadbut i was awarded DLA indefinately this time, :wink:

but try the DLA help line, it takes a few weeks for them to ring you back and they give you a time and date, but it is so worth it, :D

good luck ppl xx

• Posted

Help on dla form
  • Posted

There are more of these people cropping up now charging a fee to help and it is no surprise with the funding cuts. We run a similar service. I have heard some good things about benefits and work so I would not shy away from using them. Obviously we are competitors but you have to respect a good service when you see one! They give tips on filling the form out, and good ones at that. We have a different service where we physically fill out the form with the client because we have the resources to do so, fortunately. It just depends which approach people prefer, some like doing the form themselves, others don't. We would prefer not to charge the client - our directors who started the business, and now many of our advisors, used to work in the CAB but when their funding was cut had no choice but to pass the cost on to the client. Check us out anyway if you get a moment on www.checkmybenefits.co.uk - we are particularly useful at appeal stage as we can often help represent - we find this is a big help for many.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.