DA JA VU??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so I'm 15 and have several anxiety disorders as well as DP I was wondering is it normal to get ad ja vs with. Anxiety I was walking with my friends and I felt like I had already seen this before it's happend twice in 1 or 2 months these episodes last for about 5-10 seconds is this normal I'm getting scared 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Funnily enough da ja uv is linked with anxiety it's the chemical reaction of the brain it's really nothing to worry about did yoy say you suffer from depression to? smile and there's nothing to be scared about smile 
    • Posted

Ok if you have depersonalisation do you take any vitamin supplements such as cod liver oils theses are good for brain function and could help your dp and anxiety you can buy thesesfrom local supper market. Exercise is brilliant to you said your 15 I'm guessing that you enjoy playing football? Or any type of sports would be excellent for you also try breathing exercises smile
    • Posted

when i get a panic attack at the very start for a few seconds i get a feeling like ive been blured and dident see anything for like a split second its very weird is this normal?
    • Posted

When I suffered from panic attacks I had the same thing and yes it's normal just try not to worry because that will make ur anxiety worse x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.