Daily headaches, balance issues, depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello guys, I really need some help as I have no idea what to do.

For the last two years I have been waking up with headaches. Deep dull throbbing pain in my sinuses and around my eyes, also on my templates. It feels like my head is in a vice at times. I have developed huge black bags under my eyes recently, I have a lot of fatigue (daily) and balance issues / general brain fog and vision problems. It's making me really depressed as I just can't get relief from the pain.

The last week I have vomited everymorning but it's don't nothing for the pain (assuming it can't be a migraine?)

Now an ENT is confident it's not a sinus issues although with the headaches I have postnasal drip all day everyday as well and sinus pain. There is no real cause for the drip that can be found.

I have no idea what to do. My headaches are sevre in the mornings and get better todwards the evening, only for the whole process to start again.

I have been under a lot of stress and do suffer with anxiety. Can this surely all still be anxiety?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

go to a gp you could be anemic or it could be your vitamin d or b12 all cleared up with a blood test and supplement?
    • Posted

Thanks Jemstone. 

?Been to the GP this morning, think I am panicking to much (stupid anxiety). ??I was a bit upset on him.

Referred me to a neurologist for a few scans as it's not normal, especially the vomiting with no migraine like symptoms. He is also is sending me for a blood test to see vitamin levels and thyroid function. Apparently that could explain the sudden bags and tiredness? 

?Also been given sertraline to help with the anxiety. Still been weighting up whether or not to try that but it's a different story rolleyes 

?Thank you. Hope this resolves itself soon.

• Posted

Hi Thomas how are you going. Had the doctor figured out the cause of your headaches?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.