Damn! Damn! Damn!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well it happened folks! I was going great guns and my closet fatty attacked. I gave in to my desires, not hunger, damn desires. If it had of been hunger, then I could have coped, but desire to eat something creamy that wasnt low fat?

Yes it was a cornetto. PLUS once I knew that I had blown it, that piece of cheese. Then to really add the icing to the cake, chocolate.

I am SO annoyed with myself!

And now Im waiting for the payback.....redface

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yeah I'm thinking it's not to late to jump on the treadmill for an hour before going to bed good job I don't have anywhere to be over the next few days. 
    • Posted

Yes Im off to bed soon as well... although Ive a sneaky feeling I may be up in the night, if the noises my stomach is making is anything to go by! Yikes!!  eek

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.