Dandruff, big flakes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have this intense dandruff with big flakes,

Lately it also appears mildly under my brows and moustache. (I assume it is a side effect from antibiotic treatment for step throat I got 2 months ago.) Can anybody give good advices please?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

dandruff is something u cant get rid of u can only control it, i have tried everything nothing helped...but this lotion helped me a bit, u can try it noskurf lotion. . good luck

• Posted

It sounds like it could be seborrheic dermatitis, especially as you are getting it on your face where hair grows too. Try moo goo natural milk shampoo, use it every day for 2 weeks, then after that however much you normally wash your hair.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.