Dark/black Stool

Posted , 3 users are following.

sometimes I have dark stools, recently it happened to me because I consumed black seeds but also some time ago it happened to me because I suffer from constipation and when I don't go out in the bathroom for a long time I have dark stools, occurs only once and then returns to normal color , I do not have vomiting or severe abdominal pain, what can it be, nor do I take any medicine, blood tests every time I do them, they turn out very well, once again it happened to me that my stool was half black and the other half was normal color but as far as I can remember I had consumed black seeds, idk

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like hemorrhoids. You say you strain going to the bathroom. Well that causes them. You are bleeding because of them. Try taking stool softeners so going poo will be less strainful. Don't worry you aren't bleeding anywhere else. Tests that you've had would of shown bleeding from stomach or intestines. See a doctor about this. You will get great results.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.