Dark circles like i ve been punched

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone with really bad dark circles its not nice

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yeah me! Although, I've had them all my life as I have olive skin. Invest in an undereye concealer to disguise them. Donna xxx

• Posted

Hi, yes...my whole life,...genetics for me but worse now. I use vitamin e oil at night around my eyes and lids.

• Posted

I read somewhere that taking a tablespoon of unsulphered blackstrap molasses helps the dark under eye circles. I can't attest to this as I don't have them. I'm too busy dealing with a hairy chin! I have to shave it twice a day. But get this, I no longer have to shave my legs, no hair on them at all!

• Posted

Genectics for me too BUT I think it's worse from lack of sleep.. I read that spiralina helps with the dark circles.. which I take for other things too.

• Posted

Genectics for me too BUT I think it's worse from lack of sleep.. I read that spiralina helps with the dark circles.. which I take for other things too.

• Posted

Had dark circles under my eyes for ever! Trled everything to get rid but still there. Hate them!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.