Dark circles under eyes!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hope all of you are doin well!!!I was just wondering if any of you ladies have suggestions for helping tame these dark circles under my eyes???Make up does wonders but when i dont have it on i look sooooooo bad....lol This peri has really taken its toll on this poor body but symptoms have let up some...Anxiety is my main prob at the moment but I always seem to keep goin even when I want to drop..Im to the point where i dont tell hubby or friends how bad it gets anymore cause it feels like im talkn to myself anyway...But for the most part i do well with dealing with it...Just hate how tense it makes you.....Ok im done just had to vent a bit...Love and hugs to all you ladies and thank you for all you've done for me in last 3 years!!!!

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi hun

I have them too. Yuck im 48 look 68. Been in perimenopause eight years last two year just hell. Dont know what to suggest for them but I second you on thanking all these ladies for their help and advice. Im hoping this is as bad as it gets before it gets better. Hugs to you x

• Posted

Yep I have them too but compared to all everything else I don't care about them, they may look awful but they're not painful and they don't make me feel funny.......unlike all the other symptoms seem too lol!. My worst thing is the anxiety, it really scares me......but for the last fortnight I've been using Bach's rescue remedy spray, just three squirts on my tongue when I feel the anxious feelings coming on. I've found these really helpful......you can buy all sorts, capsules, lozenges, spray, drops. They help me sleep better at night too and you can use them as often as you wish.
  • Posted

Have the same dark circles but unfortunatly I have had them since childhood.  I totally understand about feeling like you are talking to yourself when trying to tell your husband.  Same here.  But venting is okay.  We woman have to stick together.  Vent vent away.  lol
    • Posted

Yes my husband has been great but I know he cant understand the extent of what Im dealing with...Hell I dont undrestand it most of the time...Im the type that gets soooo frustrated and get to the point that I say screw it and throw my hands up and try to move on...Then theres times I sit and cry like a baby....lol...I just hate that my anxiety seems to go right to my chest and causes such pain and then of course my mind starts racing...And some days i feel fine till I have to drive and then anxiety hits big which is not good cause I have to drive to houses i clean and by the time I get there im freaking exhausted...just a vicious cycle....Thank you ladies for taking time to help...Love to all...
  • Posted

Moring Ladies

I think we are all suffering with dark circyles under the eyes, and I know this sounds sooo funny smile  but if you buy a tube of hemrroide creame,  it helps with the darkness under the eyes, when my doctor mentioned this to me,  I almost fell off the chair laughing so hard,  but hey if it works...

Thank you all for all the wonderful help and a few giggles,  love to all !!

• Posted

I have the same problem, mine is definitely worse atm the moment as my sleeping is back to being very poor and my digestion is rubbish right now. I had been doing really well but it's all swept back.

Anxiety is ok but feeling like jacking my marriage in. OH has never offered any support so I sure don't expect any now,I don't even bother to try to explain any of it, just feel myself becoming more and more distant.

Reflux and bloating getting , me down. Feel tired and cba all the time. Hoping my period turns up soon and maybe I'll feel a bit better, almost 6 weeks now.

Sorry for the moan but I know you lot will understand sometimes you just have to say I'm struggling. Love to you all.

• Posted

I like DermalMD Under eye circles Serum! I’ve tried TONS of eye creams and this one is more moisturizing and nourishing than a lot of others. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I haven’t noticed any difference in my under eye circles, but I definitely feel like it works for the moisturizing aspect. I would purchase it again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.