Dark marks on my toes...?

Posted , 2 users are following.

First change I noticed was my feet became sensitive to cold/cold-floors. Previously I rarely wore socks around the house and never during bedtime. After the new sensitivity to cold four-months ago… Spots started to appear on my toes. Not so-much painful… But irritated by activities like putting on socks.

No sugar. Only on my toes(feet). Until this I have not had any prior problems with my toes/feet.

I can post photos if this option is available?

Help?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you discussed the problem with your doctor? It could be anything.

I would suggest visiting your doctor or a pharmacist. Good luck!

• Posted

The diagnosis is: Erythema multiforme But after reading the description, causes, and photos... It doesn't seem to match.

Thoughts?

Can I post photos here?

• Posted

When people post photos, they usually use a site like Flickr and post a link, just be careful you don't post anything private.

Have you looked at Dermnet NZ? I'll post the link separately because there is usually a delay with links.

I see it is another disease that is linked to or caused by the Herpes virus.

• Posted

Well, your photos look nothing like the photos on DemnetNZ. Who diagnosed the condition? Have you seen a Dermatologist at all?
  • Posted

I saw both a Podiatrist and a Dermatologist. And I agree it appears to be something else. So... That's why I'm here asking for help. Help?
  • Posted

The Dermatologist suggested my problem is a reaction to a medication. I did in fact start a new prescription of Lisinopril about the same time. As a result, he referred me back to my PCP to change my medication.

I am reaching out here for opinions.

• Posted

I think if it was me, I would probably contact the drug company and say that one doctor has said you have EM and another has said it is a reaction to this drug and ask whether they have any views/suggestions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.