Dark patches on my face

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi

i have started to get dark patches on my face!

Great not what i need

Any cures ladies or is something else i just need to grin and bear.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

its something to do with hormonal changes ive had darker patches appearing on my back, not sure what they are.

• Edited

hi

no cures that i have found but as they are in my face iis been getting me down. anywhere else and u can cover them up at least !

• Edited

A good skin care routine helps. Looks for brands that have no essential oil or harsh fragrance as they can irradiate the skin further. they best ingredients for evening skin tone is niacinamide. The best place to learn about skin care is you tube. Two people i recommend is Hyram and James Welsh.

• Posted

Its called melasma. Mine looks like dark clusters of freckles. i.ve had on my forehead and on my chest. its nit noticeable right now, but will be really bad if I.m out in the sun too much. just more skin changes but I think it comes and goes with the fluctuations like everything else.

• Posted

So funny you wrote this. When looking in the mirror this morning, i noticed i had dark patches on my face. I thought it might of been something i ate, but googled and found out alot of women in peri and meno develop melasma. I am drinking plenty of water and eating clean. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.