Dark red blood vessel

Posted , 3 users are following.

can anyone tell me why i have a dark red blood vessel in corner of my right eye? i has cataract surgery 2 years this august . still sering good . had restore lens . still seeing with glare and floaters? been through all other procedures for that ? got to accept that and go on with my life . thanks for any help . holding hot wash cloths over eyes and still using systane drops

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did this show ,or has it being there since your cataract surgery.I have had a black eclipse like rim in the corner of eye which appear the next morning after surgery.

On my follow up the surgeon told me it would go away over time ,it's now 9 months and no changes has taken place yet.Looks like I will have no choose.but live with.

If yours just showed up I would have it look at.

Good Luck

• Posted

Janice this not likely related to cataract surgery. Years ago that happened to me - burst blood vessel. You can have it checked out to be on safe side but likely that is all it is. Goes away with a bot of time.

• Posted

Sue.An i always like your help! thank you Steve for your reply also!freeman62 thank you also for your time . will wait patiently!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.