Dark red spotting in seaman

Posted , 2 users are following.

As per title, for past 5 days I've noticed a darker colour to my seaman & dark red spotting amongst it. It's not bright red like fresh blood but a darker brown/red. Unsure if I'm panicking or not but been checked by my work medic by doing a urine test for any infections or issues & all negative.

Generally I feel fine otherwise apart from a possible slight strain in hernia at the lower left abdominal area but not sore just a feeling that I know is different.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Bill, just to say this is probably nothing to worry about and will probably clear up. Can be caused by bruising or slight injury. That Slight strain may be something to do with it.

If you are 45 or over and it doesnt clear up in a week or so, then do go to your regular doctor for further advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.