Dark small dot on tongue???

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi! i noticed this dark dot on center of my tongue today. it doesnt hurt or anything i only noticed because i had stuck my tongue out. brushed my teeth and tongue and scraped at it and it didnt go away. wasn't sure what it could be or what could cause it and am anxious about it so if anybody has some type of input id appreciate it. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

its just a small burst vessel it will go away in a few days

• Posted

imageimage

that went away very quick. other question you maybe dont know anything about, ive noticed these red spots on the edges of my tongue for a few weeks? again i have no idea if they have always been there i only noticed because i looked. they dont hurt or feel irritated at all. but i wasnt sure if i should be worried about them? ive been meaning to make a dentist appointment anyway so i could have them take a look, but ive been very anxious about them.

• Posted

u have a scolloped tongue its were ur tongue has been resting on your teeth

• Posted

thank you! also just wanna say the few times ive posted on here youre the one who responded and ive seen your comments and other peoples posts and honestly just appreciate the time you take a lot! thank you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.