Dating with HS?

Posted , 3 users are following.

How have you started the conversation with your partner about HS? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suffered with my groin since I was 6 so it’s just a part of me. With age I would say it’s massively improved.. 

I do have scars but have faded quite well.. I was always embarrassed to be intimate with all my partner. 

My husband has always been very supportive even to the point if I have a flare he look at them and support me. 

Just be honest if they are genuine they wouldn’t care. 

Good luck 

• Posted

Yes, I was a bit ashamed of the scars and obviously during times of flare ups the massive abscesses on my groin area. Was a new relationship but my partner never really cared. Worked up about nothing.
    • Posted

I should say never cared in the sense they were there. Very understanding of the situation however.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.