Day 12

Posted , 3 users are following.

Day 12 , really thinking of giving it up, prozac 10mg, have shakeing rapid heart beats , cart sleep, cart eat, already lost 10 lb from going on escitalopram 10 weeks ago, rapid thoughts and music in head are worse , when I lay down to sleep they come, won't go, so up and down all night, have grandchildren to take out places to go, like this it,s grandma's poorly again , am menopausel that's why gone on it, plus had big anxiety attack 10 weeks ago, anyone had success on 10mg thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I know it’s awful. It takes a long time. The problem is no one can tell you how long it will take. The first time I took it, I had no side effects and in two weeks I felt great, but not this time. Today begins my 24 th week and I have come close to stopping the Flu so many times. I am better but still have a way to go. 

Good luck with what ever decision you make. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.