Day 15 of celexa

Posted , 3 users are following.

in the mornings i feel so nauseated, i dont have a lot of energy , once i get to work i am feeling little better but still nauseated and no appitite. but seems mid morning and rest of the day I feel better. is this getting better? like i said i took this medicine before but dont remember being nauseated with it.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm on day 12 and feel exactly the same way as you. Mornings are terrible but by evening feel almost normal! I have no appetite throughout the day but by evening I can eat. All of this is a side effect of the medication and will get better after a couple of weeks depending on each person. My doctor says 11 days and I am on day 12 today and I've had a morning free of heaving and panicking! Not perfect but much better. Stick with it and I hope you start feeling better and everyone is different, it might just be taking your body a few extra days of worsening symptoms before you will start to improve x

• Posted

it is so reassuring having someone who feels the same way. I stay so nauseated. hoping feeling better each day earlier and earlier are signs the medicine is working

• Posted

only yesterday my appetite started to come back and that was day 11. ive lost 2 stone since i started with this anxiety in November! still not hungry in the mornings but by mid afternoon its starting to come back xx

• Posted

I was exactly the same I hardly ate a thing for the first few weeks and lost quite a bit of weight. The nausea started to ease after around 3-4 weeks. It really is tough but it is still early days. Hang in there it will get easier. Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.