Day 17 after Hemorrhoidectomy.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I stopped taking all the meds except paracetamol because they was not working on me. i started to take prune juice at night before i go bed and i wake up to open my bowels at around 3am and its not painful (slightly runny and a little but formed). i get really bad pain after. Then i wake up after 3 hours for another BM. i normally have 5-6 BM throughout the day.

i hate the feeling of feeling not emptied. how can i empty my bowels without causing diarrhoe.

i find myself in pain all day as i go to empty my bowels so often. today i even found a little cut on the outside. i want to be healed but if empty my bowels so often, how can i heal?

please someone help!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

did you ask your doctor ?! does it get getter ? o am dewling with something similar 10 days post surgery.. eitehr constipated and dry stools or running.. and i hate the feeling of not completly emptying my stomach. it still feels heavy in my bottom. like i stood up middle of pooping.. so distressing. please advise it would be a big help to know how it went for you.does it get better from here ? thank uou.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.