Day 20 still very up and down

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had an ok day yesterday but struggling this morning. I wish I hadn't started on these meds.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Would people be able to tell me where they were with their recovery on day 20
  • Posted

I'm on week 3 / 4 struggling, with this illness, not even sure if I'm suffering from side effects all merged into one! How are you feeling?

• Posted

Appetite is coming back but still not sleeping great and mood/anxiety up and down. Generally improve as the day wears on.
  • Posted

Around day 20 I had the same - morning anxieties were the worst, felt like there is no reason to live even. Had anxious shivers up and down my spine and shoulders/arms. Afternoons I felt better. I was anxious going to bed too - was taking sleeping pills, sleep was very erratic. I had little appetite.

Improvement for me started with the afternoons on the days 21-28...had some hours here and there when I felt calmer and that all will be ok. After day 28 I had a few days with no anxiety at all even. Then some blips again.

As bad as it is, try to push through, give it couple more weeks, improvements will come slowly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.