Day 3

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was wondering if anyone could help am I right that you can only have a max of 15g of fat per meal. I had beans on toast no butter but whole tin of beans is that ok to have? Also if it say e.g 2.5grams of fat in 100grams and I only have 50grams does that mean I have had a fat in take of 1.25grams. Many thanks xx

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Spot on 👍but ur 15g have to be all below 5g of fat per 100g
    • Posted

A weight watcher chicken curry has

1.1g of fat per 100g

(stay below 5g per 100g)

The meal itself is 320g

So the total amount of fat in that meal alone is 3.4g of fat 😄

• Posted

Got it I had bread tonight and it was 1.9 g in 100 but each slice was 28g and was 0.9g per slice beans were 0.5 per 100g ( I had whole tin) which was 2g in total and with 2 slices of bread it was just under 4g total. Haven't had much to eat at work only fruit and 0% activa as worried about needing the toilet lol really pleased that you could help me xx

• Posted

do you have to use all your 15 grams of fat a meal as i am only using about 18gms a day is this amount ok 
    • Posted

I never ate 45g thTs just the max u can have smile the lower the quicker the weight comes off !
    • Posted

I have not eaten above 20g of fat for an entire day yet so that's good to hear, only been on it a week! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.