Day 3 and no side effects 😃 I miss cheeseā¤ā¤

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well day 3 of being good with the little blue pill! Not that I dare be any other than good!

My down fall is cheese and wine, I really wanted just a nibble of cheese doing other halfs pack lunch but decided its probably not worth it! Why does it take a pill for me to think like this? As before I would of cut off a big chunk and munched it whilst doing everyone's lunchšŸ˜³

Well yesterday I had...

Porridge and a banana

Prawn and rocket on wholemeal x light mayo

With an apple.

Later 2 plums for a snack

Dinner was lovely did a special fried rice with chicken

Just wasn't too fried lol.

What's everyone else eating?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I am on day 3 today and I dont miss cheese (dairy doesnt really agree with me!!) But I do miss chocolate and takeaways lol. But like you I am so scared of the side effects that I am being super good!! I am looking for an orlistat buddy if you are interested? Swap recipes etc and give support?
  • Posted

Hi yummy!! I'm Vicki. Well I've been on it since last tue so just over a week.

Plenty of recipes you can do for Indian and chinese which is below 5% fat. It's only been just over a week but I'm finding it quite easy.

I weigh tomorrow as I joined rosemary conely classes as her diet is based on 5% fat or less so ill let you know tomorrow eve if I've lost.

How much do you want to loose? I'd love to loose 5 stone! X

• Posted

I have about 9st to lose to get to a healthy weight range. It seems like an insurmountable mountain to climb at the moment! But I am hopeful that I now have the right support to do this. Good luck tomorrow!
  • Posted

Thank you.

2lb a week which is so reachable on this diet, in a year that's 8 stone!

I know it seems a lot to loose, aim for 7lb a time

Really hope you do well. I'm determined this time as I've dieted on and off the last 10 years sad

• Posted

Me to, I have had a problem with my weight all my life, I am finally addressing it and I am so glad I have the support of my GP. I am sure you will have done well tomorrow! I am really looking forward to seeing my results on monday! Hard not to sneak a peak at the scales lol. Do you stay to the exercise class at rosemary?
  • Posted

Was my 1st week last week and don't plan on staying tomorrow either! I has a spinal fusion a few years ago and don't know how ill be bouncing round this size. I go on the cross trainer at home tho.
  • Posted

Ouch! I was considering joining rosemary conley because as u say their diet is based on the 5% fat rule. But im worried about having an accident whilst doing the exercise lol
  • Posted

I haven't had one because I've stuck to it! You only will if you go over in fat.
  • Posted

What's your name? You have children? Sorry being noisy lol
  • Posted

I tried to send u a message, dont know if it worked lol. I have two little boys who are nearly 5 and 6 I am 26. I stick to the rule of less than 5% fat per 100g
  • Posted

Been taking it since November and have lost 65 lbs. set yourself small goals for example 7 lbs or going to the next stone if that is less.
  • Posted

Thanks Jo thats really great advice! I am just focusing on getting down in to the next stone barrier. 11lbs as of monday so just have to see what next monday brings. 65lbs is amazing well done!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.