Day 6. At a low...

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im on day 6 of Flu and Im at a massive low. Im hoping this is the dip before they kick in.

Still got the chest pain ive had for four months. Im hoping once the tablets start working this will ease off once and for all.

I have no motivation and feel completely flat. Hoping by next weekend that this will have passed!

I just want the chest pain to go away sad

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hang in there... you have atleast 3 weeks of hell before you will start noticing a difference. Im so glad i stuck to it and kept taking them. Im on week 6 and feel a heap better then i did! Not 100% yet but still a huge improvement. Just remember it will pass its not forever
  • Posted

Worst side affects ever, they take a while to kick in took me about 4 weeks, u have to hang in there I know it's easier said then done. I'm better now and I don't think I would be able to cope without flu..

• Posted

I wouldn't take the prop. I took it and it didn't help the chest pains at all. It just lowered my heart rate about 20-30 beats per minute lower than what it's usually at. Made my anxiety go crazy I didn't sleep because I thought I would die since my hr was already so low. Stick to your flu for now is my suggestion, you don't need another pill to worry over. Thumbs up for staying on the flu for your first week though!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.