Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi and hope it is sunny where ever you are, if not make it so!
As you may know I have started a reduction, but (like when I first went ill and started on Cita) other circumstances beyond my control have conspired to intervene again. OH! JOY!
Due to some of your responses it got Ann and I thinking.
One, I have had two lots of dental work and now have a gum infection. Two, we have SWWater here today replacing our domestic main which burst last week.
Three, we have Family visiting from the States starting on Sunday!
Therefore, I cannot really continue the reduction and clearly see how it goes so, we have decided to delay it for now.
Yesterday evening I experienced what I think may be slight withdrawl (remembering how some of the side effects, like the fuzzy low feeling, was on the incline in the beginning). The antibiotics I am on have seemed to have kicked in from yesterday morning and I have these to take for 5 days so, I hope to return to better sleep also.
What I have learnt from my Dr and this forum does allow me to take a certain amount of control over Cita (at the same time liaising with my Dr, of course!). To be at a point where I can adjust the doseage according to how I feel is (at last) a good place to be. For the moment I am back up to 40mg and holding for at least another 10 days.
Then, hopefully, I will be able to start the reduction as planned under better circumstances and report how it goes.
I look at this situation as another learning curve with my illness and this "sticking plaster for the brain" Cita. All those months ago I could never have thought, nor could I see through the fuzziness that, I would be here today and in a certain amount of control!
0 likes, 7 replies