Days are better when I have a plan

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am on day 12 of citalopram and the side effects are easing so I am feeling more positive, my appetite has returned too. Yesterday I stayed in bed and felt so tired, today my toddler has kept me bust and I feel so much better. Does anyone else feel this way?I just wish I was less tired but I know it's very early days and that would come

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yeah for sure...hate days when I have nothing to do...but I've always been like that 😊
  • Posted

Hi girls

I'm on day 5 on cit and feeling very teary and low today .

No motivation for anything at all .

I just want to feel better 😞

• Posted

Hi lovely...

Day 5 is very early days...but I promise it will get better...you need to give it time...lots of time. I am at week 10 tomorrow and still have crap days...like today...but they get less and less and the good days get more and more x x x

• Posted

I felt shocking on day 5, it's rubbish that they make you feel that bad however the horrible side effects should wear off really soon then you can focus on getting better x
  • Posted

Feel free to message me is you want any support x
  • Posted

Hey Kerry, The fatique eases hang in there ! I had terrible fatique until the meds balanced things. you'll be fine !
    • Posted

Hi Stevo

I'm on end of week 5 and feel like I'm going backwards is this normal ?

• Posted

It can be! Everyone is variable however i have never heard someone say citalopram didnt work for them I have only heard people say the dosage was wrong and it took potentially longer however week 5 is still pretty early (i know right) hang in there focus just on the light at the end of the tunnel its coming!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.