DDD or worse

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello I’m a 27 Y/O female a year ago on Sunday I was in a car accident.. went to the ER and at the time I didn’t have neck pain but the following day however I did start experiencing some neck pain went to my GP that Monday and he diagnosed me with Whiplash said it would go away in a few weeks..well oct came around I was still having pain in my neck and shoulder area went back to my GP and he ordered a Neck MRI after X-rays didn’t come up with anything.. had the MRI and they ruled I  had DDD in my neck in my C5 C6 and C7 If I remember correctly and suggested I go to the local pain clinic for injection in my neck shoulder and back... NO THANK YOU! Well I do have neck pain on and off but today I got this random pain in my neck that felt like it was a vein it hurt so bad I told my mom who is a nurse and she said I likely pulled something... I have also developed a headache and lower back pain and every now and then my eye vision will get fussy which I also experience on and off along with pain in my shoulders and arms and sometimes Jaw.. I do suffer from general anxiety and health anxiety and was watching the American TV show ER when it happened and the doctor on the show mentioned an aneurysm which is one of my worse fears (I Begged my GP do an MRI in April of last year cause I was having headaches and convinced myself I had an aneurysm or a tumor and he did one came back normal) I know the symptoms to them but I don’t think I scared myself I think I really am feeling this pain I currently don’t have insurance and am trying to avoid going to my EC or GP less I have to has Anyone had this is this something I need to call my GP about or go to the EC Or is this just my DDD acting up? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.