Dealing with Anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

How do you deal with your anxiety ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i try to keep busy watch movies and things go for a walk anything to get my mind off feeling like crap. take hot showers helps too
  • Posted

I am currently trying to do everything i tell myself not to do, for example, if I get home and my kids want to play with me instead of telling them i am tired/fatigued/feel aweful and just go lay down and watch TV, instead i make the effort to play with them, I have noticed that by staying active and keeping my mind busy it helps to ease the anxiety symtoms, or atleast it stops the contant worry that leads to the symptoms which make me worry more, and it just creates that vicoius circle. Hope that helps.
  • Posted

I don't deal with it. I co-exist and live mostly without any symptoms. When I feel it creeping back, i slow myself down and start to take better care of myself. I talk about it to my husband, friends, and family. I find it therapeutic to discuss it and find support in my friends and family.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.