Dealing with nausea and pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can u all tell me what you take to get the nausea and stomach pain under control? What does the doctor usually prescribe you for pain bc of crohn's.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Contact Mind.  I did an eight week course on Mindfulness For Health.  I went thinking what a load of rubbish this would be. After 20 minutes they had me free from pain.  I now get Windows when I am pain free  when it comes back I just listen to My tapes and I am free from pain. The pain free Windows get longer the more I practice.  This is the only thing that has helped me.

sorry about the nausea I don't have that problem. But mind do help with all sorts of problems

• Posted

Try asking for an anti-emetic from your doctor. For natural remedies for nausea try peppermint or ginger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.