Dear Mr "D"

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dear Mr D why are you here? Making me miserable, living in fear, casting your shadow all around, at every turn you're pulling me down

Dear Mr D why have you came, is it something I did? am I to blame?

I wish you'd go, why won't you leave?

Stop suffocating and let me breathe

I've fought with my body, my mind, my soul but I can't cope anymore, I'm losing control

I'm scared, I'm sad and I'm all alone, I can't get through this on my own

I've tried and tried for far too long, I can't fight anymore you're just too strong!!!

Dear mr "D" why can't you see just what it is you're doing to me 😢

6 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

This is beautiful. It is very accurate about how depression feels. It hits me somewhere
    • Posted

To me to me depression is like a wall that won't move it's not animate or chasing me or anything like that
  • Posted

"WOW".. couldnt help but read this over a few times.. 'ditto' to eliana's comment.  Im thinking how this would go as lyrics in a song.. FAB work there dondons  

• Posted

Thank you, it's just how I feel right now!

Sick of feeling like this, sick of being me! X

• Posted

I can relate to that dondons.. its a horrible feeling as though your trapped in 'well'.. From reading your beautiful words, it really lifted & inspired me.. You are definately gifted to write how you feel & put it into words.. I do hope that you will continue to write & share it with the world.. be strong our gifted friend.. BIG HUGS xx
    • Posted

Christina Aguilerahas a beautiful song about don't bring me down today
    • Posted

AWESOME song g..  poems, songs etc., can provide is some respite from how we are feeling.. Im pretty cautious tho, some songs can drag me down into a deeper depression, its best to choose wisely.. if it feels good, keep it.. if it makes us more down, then let it go.. Be encouraged to read peoples posts.. directing our attention, thoughts  etc., works well for me..  rolleyes
  • Posted

So much depression is about not having any company being bored being alone
  • Posted

Keep up the fight dondons and you will get better. I am fighting the same battle and it's a struggle everyday ...sometimes I can't see beyond the next day but we have to keep on fighting and hoping. Dr D is like the Devil you have to have faith in the good and positives and hang on.
  • Posted

Hey Mr D, listen to me,

We're all on your side, ok?

Whatever happens, no matter how small,

We'll be with you right away.

Depression sucks, you feel so alone,

The fight goes on all the time,

We don't care if you need to moan,

Being ill isn't a crime.

Stay right here with your friends on this website, dondons. We all understand that hopeless feeling that things will never get better, and we've all tried to fight depression, day in, day out.

Some of us are better now, including me, but I'm not bragging - I just hope that you realise that you can fight back and recover your old life.

I sat in misery for three long, terrible years. I attempted suicide twice and I stayed in bed all the time. all my 'friends' deserted me and my unpleasant ex-husband wouldn't allow the children to come and see me.

It WILL get better, I promise you. I just can't tell you when, so stay here on this site, keep posting, because we all want you to get better.

love Tess

• Posted

I just hate living so much! 😢 I can't cope, my life's a mess!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.