Dear Mr 'D' (depression)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dear Mr D why are you here? Making me miserable and living in fear, casting your shadow all around, at every turn pulling me down 

Dear Mr D why have you came, is it something I did? am I to blame? 

I wish you'd go, why won't you leave? 

Stop suffocating and let me breathe

I've fought with my body, my mind, my soul, but I can't cope anymore, I'm losing control 

I'm scared, I'm sad, I'm all alone, I can't get through this on my own 

I've tried and tried for far too long, but I can't fight anymore you're just too strong!!!

Dear Mr D why can't you see just what it is you are doing to me.

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

BRILLIANT FIRST CLASS XX
    • Posted

Thank you, you're too kind, I don't write for praise but it's nice to hear that a few people appreciate them, I'm writing a lot tonight it's just my thing, Im rubbish at writing 'normal posts' I find it hard! so I write it in poems instead.

Thank you again xx

• Posted

you must see your doctor immediately and explain how you feel; please take my advice
    • Posted

Thank you for your concern but I've already seen a doctor x 
    • Posted

Hi glad to see your getting to the doctors hope every things ok x david
    • Posted

Hi, thank you I'm doing ok-ish at the moment xx 
    • Posted

Glad to hear that wish i could say the same feeling crap to day its like a  monday but 10 times worse got some sleep last night.but feel really down ! Any advice would be gratefully.recieved ! Hate depression and anxiety feel as if my.lifes up and down but im taking what the doctor gives me ! At work .today dont feel like being.here.! Take care david
    • Posted

I'm sorry you're feeling down, I'm so rubbish at giving advice, saying that I'm rubbish at taking it too xx

I'm at home now and singing, silly I know but I get my microphone out when I can and just sing, music really helps me, are you able to listen to music at work? 

I can understand about not wanting to be there, thankfully I only work twice a week, I find it hard too, I just try to keep as busy as I can to make it easier and go quicker x 

I'm really sorry I'm not much help, wish I could say more I'm sorry x

I hope you feel better soon xxx 

• Posted

No problem im the same i give out advice but find it.hard to follow others ! Even when i go for help i start out following it.then relapse it only seems to work for a short time anyway ! Hopefully thimgs will look up.soon take care david x
    • Posted

It's hard isn't it, especially when you feel so low xx

Hope you do, just try to maybe keep busy 

Hope you feel better real soon 

Donna xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.