December 20th LTHR

Posted , 3 users are following.

Tired of the pain, can't wait for the 20th!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh dear John, I know how you feel ! Hang on in there and get as much rest as you can. 🛌

• Posted

Lisa,

Had my R hip replaced last December so I know what to expect.  I have several things I need to get done before the replacement but I sure plan to take it easy afterwards.

• Posted

Just had left hip replaced. Still need right one done. I am 4 days post op and I am so glad I did. It hurt like heck 1st day after the numbing stuff wore off but I got up and walked 4hrs after surgery and knew I had THIS. My new hip feels better than my other one. In 90 days I am having it replaced. 4 days post op and I am up and walking gently and making sure to do everything correctly so I can heal quick and problem free. You will be so glad. No pain no gain. My pain now is better than before surgery so I am very pleased. Good luck to you too John.
    • Posted

Glad you are doing well.  Yes the pain is gone as soon as you wake up it's a great feeling.  Keep moving it 's the best thing you can do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.