Deep breaths

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone have trouble taking a deep breath and feel quite restricted even without any pain. Although I have Costochondritis I sometimes wounder if it’s my lungs that are th problem 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes. I can no longer take deep breaths. My breathing is shallow.

I seem to have learnt to breathe lighter as to avoid the sharp shooting pain.

• Posted

Hi Shelly

I have had costo for about 18 months now and for me it's the shortness of breath that I suffer with the most. I have had all sorts of tests and I am fine and it's all down to the Costo. I have inhalers and they help me a lot so try to get this from your doctor. It's scary I know but unfortunately, this is one of the symptoms.

• Posted

Thank you Stella. It’s not always shortness of breath it’s like I can only breath in so far I do have a blue inhaler will this help. Also my heart rate can soar even on a normal walk. It’s really scary at times. Thank you for your reply 😁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.