Deep don't read if easily triggered

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I'm 33 male had many episodes done some crazy s**t overdosed 8 times an slit my wrist I get sick. Of people saying you don't look the type and I get really anxious when people say I'm good. Looking don't mean that in a vein way so plz don't take it like that but juring this lock. Down iv had a lot of. Time to think and iv realised one day it will beat me an I. Prob will succeed so should I write I will or just leave it my mind ain't great at the min thinking really deep as I have time on my mind x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling because of the lockdown. Your not alone! One minute I am on a hypo and the next I am that low I just want it all to end. The joys of BPD but please stay strong and have faith it will not beat you. If you want to drop me a message then feel free and we can chat.

Louisa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.