Deja Vu feeling?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm going to get straight to the point. Last week I had some strange deja vu feelings for 3 days straight. I had one episode each day that lasted tops 10 seconds. I've also had slight memory problems but I think that was more down to anxiety as it was not present when I do not think about the brain tumour fear.

I was ignored it originally but last night I found some reddy brown earwax, which I now know was just old earwax. Thing is, it keeps coming back. It's crushing me. I've had a lot of symptoms which actually makes me feel like there is less chance because brain tumours do not tend to cause symptoms of more than one area. So could of this deja vu been down to anxiety or should I be worried?

I'm being crushed here, I'm constantly thinking I'm dying and it makes me want to die because of it. Please help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Deja Vu can be part of derealization which can be an anxiety symptom for sure
    • Posted

That would make sense actually. I'm starting to get more feelings of derealistion recently.
  • Posted

Aww bless you it does sound like it's all linked to your anxiety, my fear is that I am going crazy,I get all the pains in my head I constantly watch what I'm thinking I get deja vu as well but where as your fear is a brain tumour my fear goes automatically to I'm going mad, it is crazy anyway all this fear ruining lives,and yet I still believe there is a cure. There is a book which might help you it's called self help for your nerves by Dr Clair weeks she does give some insight into what is going on in your body and she does mention that fear of having a brain tumour is a common fear,you can buy it from Amazon xx
    • Posted

Thanks Rhian! Learning that déjà vu seems to be an anxiety symptom as well as being caused by fatigue has helped me. I'm hoping your fear of going mad will settle down too. It's horrible thing anxiety. Anyway, I will look into getting that book. Thanks for your help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.