Delayed ejaculation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all im 21y old and im circumbisez for 4 years.I start having sex 2 months ago with my girlfriend i never been sex active in my life only alot of mastrubating i got problem with ejaculation.When i start having sex me and my girlfriend use condoms all the time and problem was i wasnt able to mantain erection with condom sometimes i lost erection when was time to put a condom on if i still got erection and condom was on when i pentrate her vagina i didnt feel nothink and i lost erection in few mints.So we stop using condom now when i penetrate her vagin i mantain erection withou of problem and feeling is really enjoyable i never feel this feeling with condom i think this was a problem for lost my erection i cat ejaculate we have sex 20 min today i feel really enyoable feeling but i wasnt able to ejaculate we tray oral and handjob no success any advice is wellcome im deeprest i like her alot im so embarrassed i canto ejeculate with her.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

This is refered to as "ejaculatory incompetance". If your masturbatory practise was prone or face down masturbation then that might explane it. Try not to challenge yourself and take it easy and see what happens.
  • Posted

first of all, do you want to get her pregnant??

if not, u better should use a condom! u don't have to ejaculate to get her pregnant...

if yes, take it easy, don't challange yourself11

• Posted

I dotn wana get her pragnet.I will not ejaculate inside her after a few mints I take it out and she tray to finish with hand or blowjob bud it doesnt work neutral and maybe she will start taking pills if we stay together. what is ejaculatory incompetance i wil do some resarch but what can i do in this case?
    • Posted

Tomaz. It might help me to help you if you just answered the question rather than asking more:

(1) When masturbating do you do this in the face down or prone position?

(2) Are you now on or were you ever on any mind-altering drug or medicine either prescribed or illicet. Any antidepressants, sedatives, treatment for ADHD, anabolic steroids, hair loss treatments?

If you can just answer these questions we might get somewhere.

• Posted

i did few times but normaly i mastrubet infron of my pc on my chair in siting position but i cut off mastrubating i dodnt mastrubet now for 11 days.Im not on any meds im helthy i thinks so.
    • Posted

And were you evey on any meds or drugs either prescribed or illicit?
  • Posted

from time to time im not addict to drugs but some times if we go out i take some cocke or speed... i know its now healthy for me and my body mybe i do it 1 or 2 timees every few months not every day last time i take it was last weekend
    • Posted

There is your answer Tomaz. It is the speed or the coke or both that is causing your delayed ejaculation. They desensitise the pleasure centres in your brain such that you can’t feel enough to ejaculate through intercourse alone.

When you are off these drugs completely for three months and if you still have problems then get back to me. But at least now you have your answer even if I did have to drag it out of you.

Will you be OK when you are off these drugs for three months? Almost certainly, let’s see.  

• Posted

why 3 months cocke and speed goout of saystem after 3 months?
    • Posted

Tomaz. Normally a person would say "Thank you" at this stage rather than asking a question that I have already answered. I will not be reviewing this post. Good luck. 
  • Posted

There is no physical problem for the number of men who suffered with delayed ejaculation. The issue is generally related to mental or emotional concerns. It is advisable for you to find some therapist if you are comfortable with, since sexual health is such a sensitive subject. You should also be open to talking to your partner about the issue, so that the two of you can work on it together. That can help keep your relationship strong and healthy, both in and out of the bedroom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.