Delicate.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone find that any kind of intimate activity makes you sore? I'm three years without a period now and it all seems so much more delicate down there.  Oestrogen cream from the doc helped but gave me such stomach cramps and indigestion I've had to stop using it. Oh dear is "it" all over!?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello, we use KY Jelly and it's very successfull smile We did try some proprietry brands but they were not really for us as they had too many additives. Making sure you both wash not long before and you immediately afterwards can also help. Good luck!
    • Posted

Hi Laura there is a product call Sylk you can buy this from the chemist if boots don't have it try others it's very good water base I would not do with out it.
  • Posted

Thank you Ally - it's on my list smile

• Posted

Hi Laura yes sell water based and oil based lubricants which are excellent. Try also taking sea buckthorn capsules they make more mucous in your ladies bits
  • Posted

Thanks Liz I've not tried sea buckthorn.  Can the oil be used directly on lady bits?
  • Posted

Hi ally you take them orally the oil is a bright orange so not a great idea to put on your lady bits. It also gets everywhere I use vitamin e capsules inserted less mess 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.