Dementia - Gavitron - Hallucinations

Posted , 2 users are following.

I wanted to try and connect with anyone that has the same struggles that I'm experiencing. I have already gone through the first phase are my doctors office taking the cognitive and MMSE test, apparently I did so well that my doctor prescribed me Donepezil 5mg for Alzheimer's disease. What's been happening is the spinning in my head, especially if I get scared by someone making a very loud noise, the spinning will begin. I call it Gavitron because it's just like that where you stand against the wall and as it spins faster the floor drops out and due to gravity the person is stuck against the wall. that is what's happening inside my head and it's bad. well now what's been happening now is once the Gavitron spinning slows all the way down I begin having hallucinations in my head. they are short movies, being played in my head, they don't last too long but they are in color, the people are talking but I can't hear them because there's no volume control, I don't remember what they are about but I know they are not evil or nasty. When it's all done I'm really tired, bad headache, I'm aware of my surroundings but I'm really grog like being in a fog and that can last for a few hours. If anyone goes through this please contact me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, it can be Vestibular Migraine, pls check for it.

If it is, u should only use Sibelium not with betaserc or etc., u need Magnesium, Sirdalud (or smth. similar) and laroxly (or smth. similar)

Take care,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.