Denise

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi love

hope all is well

well !!! finally got reward letter back in sg

so yes you was right 're your advice

the thing is I rang dwp today to change my address and was told my payment for Friday was not on screen

dwp could not give me a reason only I think thst deductions from esa are being taken off

so dwp have had to do a manuel payment for payment Friday why is this and why

so worried

hope all is ok with you

kind regards x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Great news, well done.

Sometimes a new award, even though your ESA award stayed the same it can still cause a problem with your first payment after a decision's been made.

As for the deductions i would have no idea. If you were going to be paid less ESA they would have seen the reasons why when you rang them? As they couldn't see any reasons either then surely you'll recieve the correct payment.

You say change of address? Do you claiming housing benefit? If so have you moved to a different local council?

• Posted

same council just moving from a house to a flat it's a exchange

hope you are ok in health and are you still waiting for assessment

yes silly me I decided if some of bills came off my benefit has I got beside

life !

was in shock dwp could not give me a explanation just said it would be a manual payment this week payed on same dsy think someone probs forgotten to press the right button to action my claim again if there was anything wrong with my claim surly a manual payment would not go through

why does this happen and what is a manual payment

one again thanku for your kindness hope you are ok xxx x

• Posted

I'm not too bad thank you.

You're really worrying over nothing. Like i said because a new decision has been made then it would have caused a small issue with the automatic payment system on your claim. This was noticed and you'll still be paid on the day you should be. There's nothing wrong with your claim, a decision's been made and you've been kept in the Support Group. Please relax now, your worries are over concerning the ESA for now. Take care.

• Posted

Yes I know !!!

good job I rang up otherwise I would not have got payed this Friday

yes time for me to start thinking of my health but still it's kind of always in your mind

thanku so much the lady on phone did say payment will be in tomoz but may not get picked up and reached in my account till lunch

I hope your esa claim comes soon but you are a good person you look after you

kind regards xxx x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.