keep up the good work

kind regards

you really helped me through it with esa reassessment Thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Happy,

Aww that's sweet of you, thanks!!

I'm stressed and my health is always worse at times of stress. Currently waiting for my ESA decision. Assessment is done, report is with the decison maker and my copy is on it's way to me.... Here's hoping. My only way of dealing with it, is to try NOT to think about it.

Hope you're well and less stressed now your ESA decision's been made. Take care! xx

• Posted

Hi just also want to say the work you do to help and advise others is amazing if I have ever been stressed or anxious which makes my mental health worse this is first place I come so thank you from me also

• Posted

or bless you I know what your feeling but give yourself advise what you have to me

I am sure you will be fine

yes I am fine recieving c b t therapy at mo so trying to put in place what c b t therapist told me to do

be positive

Thank you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.