Depersonalization and my relationship?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been in a relationship with a new guy for abiut 4 months and most of the time I have been in an episode of derealization. Well I just started new medication and things are becoming clear again. I am feeling a little better... but I have realized that I am feeling very different about my bf. Its almost as if I suddenly realized I didn't really like him like I thought I did... I don't know how to tell him or if I should break up with him... Its so confusingĀ 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No need to rush into breaking up. Give it a little time. After all it takes time to get to know someone and you have been ost for a bit.
  • Posted

The focus should be on yourself at this time. Sometimes anxiety can make a oerson codependent so you dont want that to get confusing. Look you date to find the right person for youso if you dont feel he is that one then you move along. Dont string him along if you know.
  • Posted

Think about yourself at this time worry about the relationship when your strong enough.

You have to look after number one with anxiety

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.