DEPO PROVERA WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS

Posted , 2 users are following.

only had 1 injection of the depo provera 3months ago was due for my second one this week i declined and said no after i read up all the info about it and still cant believe it is legal if im honest. after my first injection i bled heavy for nearly 2 months then stopped but while i was bleeding i lost the biggest blood clot ever i thought i had a miscarriage it was just a huge piece of bloody grizzle.. i rang 111 nhs and they said its lining of my womb and just fobbed me off. so a month down the line i didnt go for my second injection and now im feeling very nauseas, like i could be sick but i havent. iv felt like this the past 2 nights at the same time which is a coincidence.. i didnt even think withdrawls from depo was even a thing until iv read up about it and i cant even believe what iv read!! its poison

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.