Depo to Sayana Press problems

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I was encouraged by my nurse to go to Sayana press. I think this is more to do with trying to free up appointments rather than anything but I'm not sure whether Sayana working for me.

I've now had 2 Sayana injections and due to have my 3rd in a couple of weeks.

The problem is i am having problems down below since moving on to Sayana. My vagina is incredibly itchy and feels very sore. Its sore when I am out walking, sore when in the bath and sometimes just sore when I am just sat watching TV. I spoke to a DR who advised I may have thrush. I tried a pessary and just inserting this was absolute agony! I also tried an oral thrush tablet but still no help.

Could this be the Sayana?

I'm also very very moody and struggling to lose weight.

Katie

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.