depressed :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am so depressed. I don’t know what to do I am too sick to eat or even get out of bee. Officially hit mark three. Every morning I wake up with severe nausea and cramps and it lasts all day. I’m dizzy to the point if I step outside or interact with anyone I am lightheaded. I am so chronically ill. I’m not sure what to do anymore. Last night my brain fog was so bad i couldn’t even look at my phone, I’m scared i’m going crazy. I feel distant and disabled. I am sooo scared and in pain 24/7.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry, Christiana. I can identify with all of your symptoms. This virus is simply the worst. sad 

I hate waking up and feeling miserable every morning. It's so hard when you feel like there is nothing left to look forward to, anymore.

But it will get better! I was feeling just like you not too long ago (I am in month 3, also), but am having some better days.

Hang in there. Keep resting and taking care of your body the best that you can. I found that ginger tea helped with the nausea. And please be aware that the anxiety and depression are the virus talking. I know it doesn't make it any less miserable, but it will pass. If you have a bathtub soaking in a warm bath with 2 cups epsom salts can help alleviate some of the symptoms. 

Thinking about you. I know it seems like it will never end, but before we know it all of this hellish illness will be a distant memory.

• Posted

I totally agree with Phacelia. I too remember dreading to wake up. When I did each minute seemed at least an hour long I was nauseated, my stomach hurt, my arms and legs hurt along with various body pains. I thought my body could not take it any longer. At first I looked forward to reading the forum. It got so bad I would not even pick up my phone. Stayed in bed all day.

Try the Epsom salt baths like Phacelia suggested.

Remember you will get better. Please tell yourself that you will over and over.

Thinking of you. Hugs, you are not crazy. The depression will lift once you feel better.

Rhonda

• Posted

Thinking of you Christina, I really empathise as going through a bit of a similar time myself at the moment for different reasons. Just take one day at a time, pray to God ask Him for help, it's the best thing any of us can do Christina. I do still believe you will get better, hang in there - thinking of you, God's with you.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.