Depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

i just getting depressed often because of thinking about my future..I know its silly at the end of the day. but it casues so much panic and fear on me. it cause me a depression.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Just think of a goal Aim for it.If a situation blocks progress,work around it,not stopped by it..The path will change accordingly, leads in several directions but all lead to the goal.Maybe somewhere along the way you find a different goal.This alone can suffice.

Thinking in this way assists,not hinders.

• Posted

I had the same problem and I do still worry sometimes but I have made great progress over the last year. I live in the UK and have started going to a charity called the Richmond Fellowship who were set up to help people with menatl health problems make job related goals taking into account obstacles and they help and support you finding work and volunteer positions as well as support keeping work. There is no pressure or obligation to apply for any job you don't want and you don't even have to be diagnosed with depression from a doctor. If you life in the UK I urge you to look them up online and find your local office xx 
  • Posted

Hi Medrano

When you think about your future what sort of thoughts are you having? Are you worried about not achieving to your full potential or is it something else that's bothering you? Life can be very stressful and sometimes we can place to many expectations or demands upon ourselves. What sort of things worry you about the future? These fears are not silly they are what makes us human.

God bless

Lorraine x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.