Depressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

This friend I had she stayed with me and my boyfriend for a week and a half because she broke up with her boyfriend. She really hurt me badly. She told me and my boyfriend that she needed a break from her boyfriend and then she starts calling him and going back to his place to spend quality time with him. She does not keep to her word she said she was going to go out for Easter with me and my boyfriend and her young son then she changes it and says that she is going to spend Easter with her boyfriend and son. This girl does not know what she wants. She leaves him every time they fight and then she gets back together with him. 

My boyfriend and i heard her say that she was back with her boyfriend so yesterday we asked her to leave 

She told me all i do is tell stories which i do not and she called me a bitch. 

We opened our place to this girl and her son and it hurts me so much i could not even sleep at all last night. I was crying, I was angry and hurt and this is the second time she hurt me because last year she harrassed me over the phone and said verbally abusive stuff to me last year in texts messages to me to where i had to take her to court 

After all that i have done and been good to her she treats me and my boyfriend like dirt and it hurts 

It hurts so much The her boyfriend goes to the same mental health facility me and my boyfriend goes too and I don't want to go back there at all while he is there because he has caused me pain too and my boyfriend does not like that 

I have been crying all night and just so angry i don't unddrstand why she does this to me and my boyfriend 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i think you are best to stop helping this girl as she is using your good nature for her own benefit. It's a shame she as a young son but it is not your responsibility. Tell her straight that you will not be allowing her back into your home, and stick to it. She will have to either sort herself out or get help from elsewhere. Be assertive not aggressive. You have your own mental health to look after, don't stop going to the mental health facility as it takes a long while to get mental health support. If you bump into her or her boyfriend just ignore  them. 

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Thank you I am stopping communication with this girl because I do not need the stress with this girl thanks for the good advice 
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth lovey.....you sound a wonderful, beautiful, kind and truly caring couple....stay as you are never change....we have taken people in ..one young lady on the street freezing cold and very, very drunk...we took her home.. ( i once was a very bad alcoholic ) and others who needed help desperately. ....

Try not to fall out with your friend....be there to talk to...but not to take her in....I am sure that she never meant to hurt you ...but please. .both of you ....never change...you sound like two FANTASTIC. ..BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. ...XXXXXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.