Depressed

Posted , 8 users are following.

In in my second flaire up on 3 weeks I get terrible wind lots of noise from my stomach hips back and legs pain does any one out their get this with that DD

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I do experience a lot of gas pains as a side effect of diverticulitis. Make sure you cut fiber out of your diet. Really check and make notes as to what food causes more pain than others. It is usually localized in the left side of my abdomen. However it is not limited to that area. I do also have IBS that causes pain in other parts of the digestive process. I do notice a lot more pain if I eat something that is harder to digest. Some things that help me is, IB Guard-peppermint time release capsules, reduce fiber, eat easily digestible foods, take a daily probiotic, try a fiber supplement during periods of constipation as well. Hang in there. I know it can feel depressing at times. You're not alone. :-)
    • Posted

I am trying going back to see the drs this afternoon just hope he takes a blood test and not just put me on antibiotics as only came off them on the 18 may trying the no food thing at moment just feel so weak
  • Posted

Hi there 

I sympathise I get theses as well it so does get you down 

istruggle with body image my tummy bloated and things don't fit the same I take a day at a time 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.