depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi people...i dont know how to start.its been 2 months since i felt starting this distance between me and her.she has been acting weirdly,doesnt care anymore,ignores my pain like i am a stranger to her.we have been in a relationship for 10 years.but she suddenly started acting weirdly.all of sudden she has gone cold.she doesnt wana talk,wont tell me whats wrong.its just breaking me apart.everytime we have an argument she attacks my personality like i am garbage and havent done a single thing for her.i have been coping with this pain for last two months.i cant take it any more.i cant let her go.i have always loved her.i cant take her this strange behave.i feel soooooooo empty,so down.i barely eat.its just taking everything away from me.i dont feel happy anymore,i have stopped studying,stopped going out.i literally dont do anything.i just lay here in my bed all day.and the pain is just increasing.i cant take it any more,i cant.i cant.

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hasan smile I can only imagine the feelings of neglect your experiencing, behaviour wise it sounds like your partner is missing her space , usually when people in long term relationships lash out it's because they miss being a bit independent- like they need some sort of change in their life - maybe you should concider letting her have a holiday with her friends or move out for a bit or something minor as this can really be healthy to have some time apart other wise she may continue to feel resentment and you will continue to feel neglected x

• Posted

we live in different cities..and i have rarely stopped her from going out with her friends or spending time with them..but if she needed space why would she say mean things to me?her behave is killing me.i don know.i just feel helpless.

Ps:we havent been talking for somedays so maybe if its due to that reason,i pray that she comes back.

• Posted

Maybe she will leave you, not all relationships last forever.

Depression is a serious issue, it lasts for a very long time, and it feels like the world has shut down and there is no light and no enjoyment, so I don't think you are depressed, you are sad and grieving for what seems a relationship that might end.

The only advice I can give is to be calm and express your love and care for this person, if she doesn't want you, because she met someone else or because she is going to a different place in life, you will be very sad, and very lonely, but only for some time, and you will recover and you will meet someone else, or she may realise she actually really loves you and come back.

The only thing you shouldn't do is go crazy and say horrible things to her or blame her too much, or blame yourself too much, life is like that, relationships are like that.

wish you luck

• Posted

maybe...but man it hurts like hell...this has taken away my confidence,my motivation,everything...i have never ever thought of living without her

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.