Depressed and helpless don't feel like living anymore

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I'm 19 and my life is not less than hell actually I feel off balance since 2 years with excessive hot flushes cold sweats but now things have become worse this is used to stay 24/7 but now when I am about to sleep there is a weird thing which happens even when I am about to sleep and too sleepy I feel if I don't move I'll die when I inhale exhale I could feel only front portion of my body inhaling and exhaling with me rest is not like the back portion also I feel my body is on see- saw its moving up and down. Things have become worse I don't want to live

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello, maybe yoy should look into anti anxiety medicine. Or get a scan done to make sure everything ok. It's a terrible keep feeling, but you need to try and continue doing things regularly. Like with friends and stuff...kept yourself busy, and get something to help you sleep so you don't think about it as much when it's bedtime.

• Posted

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough at a young age.  Please see your GP and get a referral to a neruo otologist and an MRI to eliminate a physical cause.  It could be hormone related or something else physical or anxiety gone into overdrive or a combination but the first thing to do is eliminate a physical cause.  Meanwhile remember to breath deeply to calm the anxiety response.  Hope you get some answers, it is sometimes like looking for a needle in a haystack.  It took me 2 years to get a proper diagnosis and even then I wasn't convinced but was given meds for silent migraines and am now 80% improved from crawling around on the floor due to loss of balance and dizzy spells.   All best wishes and don't give up. smile

• Posted

Hey thanks for your reply, what exactly were your symptoms and which medicines worked for you
    • Posted

Please let me know what exactly was the problem, I wish it could help me smile
    • Posted

I was prescribed Nortriptyline meds for silent migraines.  Google migraine associated vertigo MAV.  Also trigger foods which might affect migraines. BPPV is crystals in the ears which can cause dizziness.  Google BPPV.
  • Posted

Low/high hormone levels causes the swaying feeling. Low aldosterone is one in particular. 

Low ferritin levels cause symptoms too. 

Also get checked for Lyme and co infections. 

• Posted

Hey thanks for your reply smile have u suffered similar symptoms ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.