Depressed and sore

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on long term antibiotics but my sores are getting worse waiting for over 3 months to see dermatologists i cant take the pain any more cant do anything cant sleep just dont no what to do anymore nurse has tryed differant dressing

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That looks incredibly painful, i can definitely sympathise with what you're going through. Please try this, i really want you to find relief from this. For the next 3 days, eat only one meal per day consisting only of meat. Don't eat anything else at all, no drinks except plain or sparkling water. The idea is to have absolutely 0 sugars or carbohydrates whatsoever.

Ignore the blandness of the food, in a day or two you'll see how it's worthwhile. Which protein doesn't matter and how much or when you eat it doesn't matter, just that there be only protein or fat in it. Please try this and see if you don't find relief. Even if you're skeptical with that much pain there's not much to lose. Doing this is how i went from pain every day to no symptoms. I hope it works for you also.

• Posted

You can add more food variety later, you just want to establish that it works first

• Posted

Thank you for the reply i have tryed what you said unfortunately it didnt work for me

I am pre diabetic and have high cholesterol so have to watch what i eat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.