Depressed and tired

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I have been facing this from past 2 years and im 19

I feel off balance, dizziness, diarrhoea, heavy head stiff neck and heavy eyes I cannot lye still I feel I'll pass out my symptoms are so difficult to describe and understand that is the reason I am.unableto find my cure. I also feel while breathing that I have no connection with legs as in I can feel them but still no connection and when I am inhaling and exhaling I feel floaty and same with my upper body when I inhale and exhale I feel they are not part of my body and I am.inhaling and exhaling without them. I also have a lot of mucus and I also have headache sometimes and too much of gas anyone also blurred vision

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should go to the doctor and get a blood test. Have them test for Magnesium, iron, B12. If that comes out good then you may want to look at issues with your neck. Look up C1 and C2 and dizzy to see if you have a cervical issue. You would need to go to a cervical chiropractor to fix this, not your average chiropractor. If that's not an issue you could go to an ENT for tests.

• Posted

Thankyouso much for your reply means a lot to me, have u faced such issues ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.